13. If I am having physical shares by the name of my Father/Mother and they are no more alive, how can I get those shares online for selling & by whose name I have to open Demat A/C with?

You will have to produce the Death certificate of the deceased and produce a court indemnity stating that you are the legal hier after your parents. After that you need to open a demat & trading account on your single name and complete the share transfer process in your account.

About kirankumar

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

× WhatsApp Us